Hendersonville NC Weddings and Events
We proudly create and execute beautiful weddings, warm and friendly rehearsal dinners, romantic parties, lodging, and festive family reunions. We can easily accommodate up to 80 guests inside and many more at our outdoor venue. We also have 21 guest rooms that will accommodate any out-of-town family and friends. Our weddings services allow you to be as hands-on or hands-off as you would like.
We offer sample menus that you may choose from, or we will work with you to make a custom menu for your event.
We would love for you to make an appointment to come by, discuss our wedding services, and view the wedding sites. We offer several wedding styles and event spaces for all events surrounding your special day. We can take care of all the details!
On behalf of the staff at INN ON CHURCH, we look forward to the possibility of creating a most memorable event for you and your guests.
Bridal portaits and photo opportunities are available by appointment. Call 828-696-2001 to set up an appointment for bridal or wedding photos in a gorgeous vintage setting.
Inn on Church's Tips and Tricks for the BIG DAY:
- Make sure you have a good quality photographer or videographer. These are the primary ways you'll remember your big day 20 years later.
- Make a "must have" list for your photographer. You don't want to look back and wish you'd gotten a few more pictures with your bridesmaids. You can't recreate these moments!
- Design your wedding to reflect both of your personalities. Don't let anyone pressure you to include or cut out something that is special to you.
- Don't put too much pressure on the groom. Some want to be really involved in the planning, and others like to hang back. Letting him work at his own pace is key to avoiding pre-wedding fights.
- Have your engagement ring cleaned before the wedding. You wedding ring has never been worn and you don't want your beautiful engagement ring to look dull next to a shiny new ring.
- Wear waterproof mascara.
- Ask us to pack a to-go box for you and your groom. With everyone who wants to congratulate you, you might never getting around to eating. Don't forget a slice of cake!
- Don't use your new married name during your honeymoon. Chances are you won't have had time to change your driver's license, passport, etc. It's easier and less confusing to use your maiden name until you have officially changed all your documents.
- Don't bring gifts or thank you notes on your honeymoon. This is the time to relax and spend time together. Those other things can wait.
- Give yourself a day or two between your honeymoon and returning to work. You will probably need some time to get settled and you don't want to start your life together stressed about moving, unpacking, writing thank you cards, and going back to work all at the same time.